Hi! My name is Odo and I live in Central Park in the heart of New York City. I love jumping, running, and taking new friends on adventures through The Big Apple!
For every Odo from USA Storytelling Kit sold, we donate a PAPINEE Inspire Storytelling Kit to a child in need, working with volunteer storytellers to reach out to orphanages to teach and play with a child with love.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE KIT
1. Plush Toy (Medium)
- Odo has crinkling ears, tail, and contains a bell, all of which are great sensory stimulation for newborns and infants
Culture Inspired Design - Odo the Deer is uniquely designed capturing the beauty and cultural aesthetics of American creativity and culture. Odo's aesthetic is a combination of New York's influential street culture, chic sophistication, and artistic rebellion
- Detailed embroidery and colourful fabrics are of the highest quality
- Short-hair fabrics minimize dust accumulation to help reduce allergens
- High stitch count ensures durability to withstand rough play
- Odo measures an adorable 16 cm tall (7 inches)
- Safe & non-toxic: US + EU safety certified
- Material : Artboard Cellophane, Polyester
- Care-Instruction : Soak wash only
2. Story Book
Odo comes with it's own beautifully illustrated storybook highlighting elements of Zoology, Geography & American elements.
3. Instructions card
Each kit comes with a Storytelling Instruction Manual and a set of Storytelling Cards that correspond to the book and guide adult-child interaction and educational storytelling starters for children aged six months to 7 years.