Jambo! My name is Pantha and I live on the Savannah near the city of Nairobi. I love running across wide open plains and visiting with all the majestic animals of Kenya.
For every Pantha from Kenya Storytelling Kit sold, we donate a PAPINEE Inspire Storytelling Kit to a child in need, working with volunteer storytellers to reach out to orphanages to teach and play with a child with love.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE KIT
Culture Inspired Design - Pantha the Lion is uniquely designed capturing the beauty and cultural aesthetics of Kenyan creativity and culture. Pantha's aesthetic is inspired by tribal African patterns and ethnic motifs symbolic of Kenya's vibrant culture
- Detailed embroidery and colourful fabrics are of the highest quality
- Short-hair fabrics minimize dust accumulation to help reduce allergens
- High stitch count ensures durability to withstand rough play
- Pantha measures a majestic 24cm tall (9.5 inches)
- Safe & non-toxic: US + EU safety certified
- Material : Artboard Cellophane, Polyester
- Care-Instruction : Soak wash only
2. Story Book
Pantha comes with his own beautifully illustrated storybook highlighting elements of Zoology, Geography & Kenyan elements.
3. Instructions card
Each kit comes with a Storytelling Instruction Manual and a set of Storytelling Cards that correspond to the book and guide adult-child interaction and educational storytelling starters for children aged six months to 7 years.