¡Hola! My name is Vani and I live in the ancient ruins of Teotihuacán near Mexico City. I love Mariachi music, swinging from trees, and exploring Mexico with new friends.
For every Vani from Mexico Storytelling Kit sold, we donate a PAPINEE Inspire Storytelling Kit to a child in need, working with volunteer storytellers to reach out to orphanages to teach and play with a child with love.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE KIT
1. Plush Toy (Large)
Culture Inspired Design - Vani the Monkey is uniquely designed capturing the beauty and cultural aesthetics of Mexican creativity and culture. Vani's aesthetic is inspired by the art and illustrations of Mexico's ancient Aztec and Mayan civilizations
- Detailed embroidery and colourful fabrics are of the highest quality
- Short-hair fabrics minimize dust accumulation to help reduce allergens
- High stitch count ensures durability to withstand rough play
- Vani measures 33 cm tall (13 inches)
- Safe & non-toxic: US + EU safety certified
- Material : Artboard Cellophane, Polyester
- Care-Instruction : Soak wash only
2. Story Book
Vani comes with it's own beautifully illustrated storybook highlighting elements of Zoology, Geography & Mexican elements.
3. Instructions card
Each kit comes with a Storytelling Instruction Manual and a set of Storytelling Cards that correspond to the book and guide adult-child interaction and educational storytelling starters for children aged six months to 7 years.